Chapter -3 A Balanced Model For Success.
Too much striving is nothing more than trying to control your destiny and force outcomes. And simply stating your intentions and not moving them forward by dedicated action is nothing more than laziness and lack of Willpower. Achieving real success in our lives requires us to be both practical and spiritual. Know what you want to do and where you want to get. That is called being practical. If you are unable to get to there within a specific period of time, know that it’s okay. Know that you are going to get there if you keep trying (definitely in a better way). Here’s where spirituality is needed. Know that all is for the best.
“To be rooted is perhaps the most important and least recognized need of the human soul.” – Simone Weil
5 Ways To Fill Your Life With Prosperity 🔱
1. Strive to give more in your relationships.
2. Envision yourself having all you want rather than just dreaming.
3. Spend an hour this week journaling about all your beliefs to heighten your awareness.
4. In your journal or anywhere, make a collage of images showing the life you want.
5. Become the most giving person you know.