1. Read Biographies of great leaders and courageous learners.
2. The more you read, the more you know.
The more you know, the less you fear.
3. Read daily to reach your maximum potential.
4. Books help you to see what is already in yourself. That is what enlightenment is all about.
5. Read more, learn more, laugh and love (yourself) more.
6. The people you surround yourself with and the books you read can answer the question “Who you will be 5 years from today?”.
The 11 Rules For A Deeply Rewarding Life
1. Place people over possessions.
(Choose them wisely)
2. Never stop doing what you love.
3. Always stay true to yourself.
4. Remember that we the see the world as it is but as we are.
(Beauty is in the eye of the beholder)
5. Turn your wounds into wisdom and look for the gifts of your failure.
6. Be the kindest person you know (I know it’s overpaid).
7. Do at least one thing everyday that makes your palm sweat.
8. Read from the wisdom literature for atleast 30 minutes each day.
9. Spend at least one hour a week in silence and a gadget free environment to renew yourself.
10. Commit to a serious exercise program to awaken your best physical life (Start slow and keep increasing the intensity gradually).
11. Dedicate yourself to making your mark and leaving a legacy.